Thursday, April 22, 2010

Secrets to Haute Healthy Hair!

When I’m on the go the one thing that makes me crazy is bad hair. On a recent trip to Chicago, I made a beeline to Mario Tricoci Salon and Day Spa on Michigan Avenue for a little TLC. 

When it comes to haute, healthy hair, I leave it to the professionals. Veteran hair professional Frankie took me under her wing and whisked me over to the shampoo bowl to cleanse my hair and scalp opening up the hair shaft to remove product buildup. A relaxing head massage and conditioning treatment left my hair healthy with plenty of shine restoring moisture to keep my hair hydrated. Frankie added a keratin infused product and blew my hair straight. She followed up by pressing small sections of my hair until it was silky with lots of body and bounce.

An hour later, my hair was healthy, lustrous and fabulous! When you're in Chicago and you need a little attention for your hair... drop into Mario Tricoci so they can indulge and delight you with innovative services and amazing hair care.

To learn more visit http://www.tricoci.com/

Haute Tips for Healthy Hair:

-Shampoo and condition often

-Consult a professional to trim ends every 6 weeks

-Research products before using on your hair

-Limit the amount of chemicals used on your hair

-Limit the amount of heat used on your hair

-Always use heat protector

How do you keep your hair healthy and haute?