Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Haute Kim Kardashian Lip by Eryn Renee!

The Kim Kardashian lip is the haute new way to pucker up. Kardashian reportedly wears Mac’s “Angel” and Nar’s “Turkish Delight” to achieve her pinky lips. When I wanted to achieve a similar lip, I consulted Atlanta-based celebrity makeup artist and esthetician Eryn Renee, known for her application of extreme and individual lashes.
 
Eryn Renee used various shades of nude with a medium brown lip liner to achieve my Kardashian-inspired lips. Focusing on a three-dimensional contrast, she applied Mac’s “Siss” as my base and “Myth” on the inside of the lip. To get this look, it took less than a minute.

She also added individual lashes to draw attention to a darker eye, but stopped short of giving me the Kardashian signature smoky eye… we’re saving that for another post.

Haute Tip: Use Two Faced Lip Insurance to keep the lipstick in place.

Do you love the Kim Kardashian nude lip?