Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy Birthday 3-year old




3 years ago today this blog was created to follow the adventures of myself and Shirley Petchprapa as we hoped to make a movie out of a screenplay I wrote called Travel Day.

Somehow it was picked to be in the top 50 film blogs of 2010 in spite of the fact that the financing fell through. Rather than end the blog I kept posting and now have almost 400 separate posts.

Now finishing it's 3rd year I am still blogging with new projects and my take on the business.  In the past 3 years I wrote about my adventures on a TV series in the Rocky Mountains as well as telling you about Ghostkeeper, the feature I wrote and directed in 1980 and now released as a 30th Anniversary DVD. 

I also published a novelization of my screenplay Emperor of Mars and am currently wrapping up another book on screenwriting which I hope to publish in September.

There's a lot of people still hanging on, some leave and some new ones arrive. I have readers in the US, Great Britain, Canada, Australia, Hungary, Russia, South Korea, France, India and Ukraine. 

So thanks for hanging on, I hope to bring some new projects in the next month.