Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Haute Travels Tests Kelly Van Gogh’s WonderLust Illuminating Tunic

Renowned hair colorist Kelly Van Gogh, known for her sophisticated hair color techniques generating a cult following of celebrity and VIP clients, creates WonderLust. It’s an Illuminating hair tonic that’s also a mult-tasking product. Key ingredients include caviar proteins, amino acids and strengthening keratins—working together to lower pH levels, correct porosity, condition and strengthen the hair. After washing my hair I applied the tunic to help add shine and protect my hair from the heat of styling tools. I love the way the product smells with notes of Jasmine and rose. This product can also be used as a detangler on wet hair. I love the tiny Mica shine particles floating in the bottle… adding instant sparkle to my dry hair reflecting light perfectly. There’s something about sparkling hair with body that makes me smile. I also like that you can use WonderLust with products that you already have at home. Plus, it appears to be one that can work on a variety of hair types which makes it haute! This is one for my travel bag.

Wonderlust is available at Space NK starting February 2010 for $30.

Watch Kelly Apply WonderLust to Her Hair
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=100629972

Are you thinking about trying WonderLust?