Wednesday, March 10, 2010

24 Hours of Luxury

When a southern girl needs a little pampering and finds herself in Chicago, her first stop is the Four Seasons Hotel. I recently checked into this ultra luxe haute spot close to Michigan Avenue to get in a little shopping, exercise and spa hopping during my 24 hour stay.

There’s nothing like stepping into the lobby of refined comfort and pure elegance in the heart of Chicago’s gold coast, just minutes from museums, parks and Oak Street Beach. Modern interiors with mid 20th century French décor and a dramatic city skyline view from my executive suite made for an amazing stay.

A luxurious marble bath and glass shower welcomed me as I stepped through the French doors leading out of my spacious living room into my private bedroom. An array of products by L’Occitane, comfy robes and a bottle of Voss water paved the way for total relaxation.

After pouring a cup of herbal tea, I don’t remember falling asleep instead I sank into my comfortable king size bed with fluffy pillows and my eyes simply closed. After a great night’s sleep, it was time to head to the hotel’s spa for an aromatherapy massage before a stroll along fashionable Oak Street, yoga class at Exhale Spa and a late check-out. The only thing missing—a visit from the hotel’s ice cream man.
 
If you’re looking for a hotel with exceptional customer service and posh amenities, then look no further than the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago. Isn’t it time for a little indulgence?

Will you check into the Four Seasons Hotel?