Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Celebrating 100 Years w/ Champagne and Roses

Elizabeth Arden’s Red Door Spa in Chicago nails it with the luxurious Champagne and Roses pedicure in celebration of their 100th Anniversary. I was only in town for 24 hours, but getting pampered and polished was on the top of my list of my things to do. After a whirlwind day, I headed over to the spa and stepped inside the red door to kick my feet up and indulge in a warm foot bath with roses. Once I began soaking my feet in the water, Flori, my therapist began exfoliating with a scrub of champagne and rose extracts blended with shea butter, grape seed oil and vitamins A, C, and D. A footlogix callus softener was applied before my nails were trimmed. A warm neck pillow was brought out for a more relaxing experience, while I enjoyed my Caesar salad with grilled chicken lunch.

Once my nails were filed smooth, a nice moisture-sealing paraffin treatment followed. It was in a word—decadent! My silky smooth feet were removed from the cute little white booties and plastic wrap about seven minutes later, a reflexology-like massage was now in order. Before long, it was time to paint my toes haute pink! Flori polished them to perfection and topped it off with a few more rose petals sprinkled around my toes.

The Champagne and Roses pedicure is a special offered for the month of March at Elizabeth Arden’s Red Door Spa with 31 locations nationwide.

To learn more visit http://www.reddoorspas.com/

Haute Tip: Get 15% off your visit by telling them you were referred by Haute Travels! See the website for details and restrictions.