Monday, September 13, 2010

Mocha Moon Introduces Haute Travel Bags!

A haute travel tote and makeup case by Mocha Moon makes travel easier. The croc embossed mocha colored Lori tote and Perez organizer with removable pouches is lightweight and holds all of your beauty essentials. It’s a chic alternative to the boring plastic sandwich bags that most people use to carry their makeup. Creator Lori Louis designed the functional travel bags to meet the needs of today’s travelista! “Our goal is to help you feel organized and empowered.”

I love the rich mocha color set that I won at a drawing on Sunday! And I can’t wait to put the bag to my travel test when I head back to Mexico for a yoga retreat at Ceibe del Mar in November. The bags also come in other colors so you can purchase one for all of your travel seasons!

To learn more about Mocha Moon visit http://www.mochamoon.com/

What do you think about Mocha Moon?