Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Haute Spot: Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome

If you're ever dreamed of Parisian elegance then look no further than the Presidential suite at the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome. The apartment-style suite is beautiful and it's just the place for the girl who loves exclusivity coupled with elegance.

My favorite part of the suite, the spa bath. It comes complete with a whirlpool bath, shampoo bowl, steam room with gorgeous mosaic tile, massage area and spectacular rooftop views of Paris. 

The bedroom on the second floor is spacious with fine artwork and walk-in closets! This place is filled with luxurious surroundings that allow you to truly invoke the spirit of being posh and pampered in Paris.

And if you're a music lover, you'll enjoy the grand piano in the living room. Spa treatments and airport transportation services are all included during your stay in this amazing suite. This place has an endless supply of Haute-ness! 

Here are photos from my time in the Presidential Suite at the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome.














The Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome is fit for a Haute Travels girl for sure! I love it! This luxury property is always on the top of my list for places to stay when in Paris. I love the staff and my go-to girl Coralie always makes my stay memorable.