Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My Haute Life in Paris!

Paris is without a doubt one of my favorite cities in the world! I have been there many times and spent one summer taking a photography class. I have great friends and memories of Paris. I truly enjoy just getting out and exploring the many different areas of the city, browsing shops, people watching at cafes and talking about fashion and fun with my friends.

During a recent visit to Paris, I had some glam moments. Every Haute Travels girl that dreams of Paris has to imagine nights with fine dining, cocktail meetups some place sexy, along with some pretty fabulous spa treatments.


Here’s a look at my Haute Life in Paris… 


Meetup in the Marais



The Relaxation Room at The Spa at The Four Seasons George V, Paris



Dinner at Le Cinq


Breakfast in La Galerie at The Four Seasons George V, Paris


Cocktail Meetup at Plaza Athenee