Friday, January 21, 2011

Second Chance

While wandering about the city with our camera, no destination in mind, Yuriy and I almost walked past  a little place called "Second Chance Boutique". I believe Yuriy actually pointed it out, like a good husband should. Seeing vintage dresses in the windows, I was thrilled and shocked. I did not think people in Istanbul could possibly be into vintage style... that was just a fad from back home. Yuriy knew right away that we were going inside. 

The shop was very small and stocked full of dresses in every color, classy purses, whimsical face masks, and vintage touches. Against one wall stood a pretty white fireplace with gorgeous headpieces on the mantle. I couldn't put a handle on myself as I madly started clicking away (after asking for permission). It had been so long since I'd been inside a vintage store, and everything around me was suddenly so photogenic and delicious.

Hope you can enjoy these photos as much as I enjoyed taking them.

- Julia