Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Whip Haute NYC Hair!

If you want to whip your hair back and forth… you must make a stop at Wellington’s Hair Salon in New York City. Manhattan Salon Owner and Stylist Patrick Wellington invited me over to give my hair a New York City look. Patrick started out with a shampoo and heat conditioning afterwards an assistant gave me the Wellington blowout using a brush and Paul Mitchell’s Super Skinny Serum! My hair looked amazing… and my lowlights really popped.

Once the blowout was complete, Patrick took small sections of my colored hair and smoothed it out with a flatiron to style. I love shiny hair with lots of body and Patrick did not disappoint!

For tips on how to keep your hair haute Patrick suggests... that you shampoo and condition weekly (I use organic products), keep your ends trimmed every 6 weeks and wear a silk scarf at night to keep your hair from drying out and getting tangled on cotton sheets.


If you want a HAUTE New York look call Patrick!

For more info: http://wellingtonhairspa.com/index2.html

What do you think of Patrick's work?

Photos Courtesy of Maureen Martin