Friday, December 17, 2010

Glam it up for a Haute Night in NYC!

There’s no place in the world like New York City. It’s the place where dreams come true and nightlife is haute! On my recent trip, I had several events to attend in the course of just 72 hours. Therefore, finding a perfect balance between glam and cocktail chic meant one thing—assemble a mini glam squad!

Every glam squad needs a hair stylist… so I turned to “Glam God” Karli Harvey in Atlanta. She gave my super straight bob curls that I’ve never had before. When it came to makeup… I went to the Mac store where the artist paired a sultry eye with neutral lips.

Finally, What should I wear to my first event? A dress that’s haute (check)… once I ran the color choice by Style Strategist Tonya Seavers Evans, it was a tribute to gold metallic.

My girl Maureen Martin from Rock The Look helped me play with accessories like jewelry and wraps to finish off a polished look allowing a fun night in the city!

How do you achieve your glam look?