Sunday, December 12, 2010

Haute Arrival in the NYC!

If you’re a Haute Travels girl headed to New York City remember to travel in style… schedule car service! It’s actually about the same price compared to most taxi rides, but you’ll appreciate a town car compared to the yellow taxi. You’ll also enjoy a smoother, more comfortable ride as you pull up at your fabulous hotel or friends’ house for the weekend looking like you own the moment.

Coastal Car Service provided transportation for me to a recent event in New York City. The drivers were very friendly, efficient and professional. I loved the vehicles and I felt taken care of… I left the driving through the busy Manhattan city streets to them and simply sat back to enjoy the ride and bright lights of the big apple. When I arrived at my destination, I stepped out in Haute Travels style.

What’s your haute travel tip for New York City?