Sunday, December 12, 2010

Karli Harvey’s Haute Hairstyles

When it comes to hair… there’s nobody in Atlanta like Karli Harvey, also known as “the Glam God!” This fashionista, stylist and all-around haute girl knew just what to do when I wanted ‘L’Oreal Paris Cocktail Party” hair. She took one look at my hair and decided to give me soft, sexy, bedroom curls with bounce!

Harvey isn’t a stranger to making women look haute… she’s been turning heads since she was a teen with her amazing hairstyles. She says that she loves helping women achieve a look that makes them feel “confident and beautiful.”

When I arrived at U Salon in Buckhead (with less than 24 hours before my L’Oreal Paris Women of Worth Awards Dinner in New York City) Harvey went right to work. She started by washing and conditioning my hair that had fallen victim to changing seasons. Blow drying, curling and styling followed an intense conditioning leaving my hair fresh, shiny and full of body! Let’s just say once she handed me the mirror, I fell in love.

As Harvey would say, “Looking good is not a want but a necessity!” So true and so HAUTE!

To learn more contact Karli Harvey at U Salon (404) 814-1402

What’s your favorite hairstyle?